Our Port Services
- Protective Agency: Port services provide shipping agency services to the shipowners, charterers, and time charterers in situations where a conflict of interest exists or is anticipated by the shipping agent.
- Bunkering/Brokerage: Port services facilitate the transactions between the bunker supplier and the ship owner or ship charterer.
- Crewing Management/ Crew Change: Port services will provide procedures to help you with the crew's attention to safety embark on/off signers.
- Spare Parts: Port services will help you supply technical spare parts. Professional sourcing and procurement of technical and sophisticated parts. Specialized staff with local knowledge of suppliers.
- Ship Chandler Coordination:Supply required commodities for shipping vessels and their crew.
- Lubricants: Supply devices to monitor the lubrication of your ship at any time and take action accordingly.
- Medical Assistance: Medical assistance anytime for crew members at sea and onshore.
- Fresh Water:Arrangements to supply vessels with whatever quantities of fresh water are required.
Efficient port services are crucial for global trade and transportation, as they facilitate the movement of goods, support economic development, and contribute to the overall functioning of the maritime industry.
If you still have questions about any of the listed services, please do not hesitate to contact us.